Friday, May 2, 2014

april showers bring may flowers

 
 
 

{dress: Sister Jane (also here and here); shoes: GUESS; sunglasses: Prada}

 I instantly fell in love with this dress when I saw it.  Well, I pretty much fall in love with every dress Pixie Market has - seriously, they're so cute!  But this one is so unique.  I love the sleeves and bold daisy print on the bottom.  I'm petite and this dress is a S (normally I'm an XS) so I paired it with light pink pumps from GUESS because they look almost nude, which usually make legs look longer.  Of course, when I wore this dress yesterday, I had to pair it with tights and booties because it cooled down from the weekend when I took these pictures.  April showers basically started this week so maybe in May we'll start to get some spring weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment