Saturday, April 5, 2014

camo pants







{pants: TNA; sweatshirt: Zoe Karssen (sold out, tee version, love this sweatshirt); jacket: Free People;
hat: Local Heroes (folded down); sneakers: Vans; sunglasses: Prada}

I have wanted a great pair of camo pants since I saw "Monica" from Friends wear a pair.  It was near the end of an episode and she only wore them for a few minutes, but I became obsessed.  (I can't for the life of me find an image.)  It's been probably 10 years, and I've had one or two pairs since, but I finally found the perfect pair at Aritzia.  I love these because they're super comfortable and are more like a jogging pant than anything else.  Of course you can totally rock them with a pair of pumps.  But for now I'll wear them while cozying up on the couch and watching old Friends episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment