Tuesday, July 8, 2014

sunsets & kimonos





{shorts: Urban Outfitters: tank: Wilfred Free; Free People Sammy Raw Edge Kimono;
bracelets: H&M; MICHAEL Michael Kors Peggy Wedge Sandal; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I was looking for a kimono recently and came across this beautiful Free People one when I was shopping on their site.  I had already put a few pieces in my cart (that I whittled down from about 20) so I was happy to see that this kimono was not going to break the bank.  This kimono is like a blanket, so perfect for those cooler summer nights.  I also just bought these high-waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters that I am obsessed with (so much so that I bought them in two different colours).  I paired these shorts with a white tank and, once again, refused to wear a bra because I was hanging around in our backyard (bra worn for pictures above), but this kimono was perfect for covering up while I was running errands.  Kimono > wearing a bra.

1 comment: