Monday, July 21, 2014

colourful




 

 
{top: Anthropologie (similar here); jeans: GAP; blazer: Joie (love this jacket);
bag: Coach; shoes: Valentino Garavani; bracelet: J.Crew; sunglasses: Prada}

I was talking about how I should wear this blazer more often here.  Well, it was cool last week so I guess my wish was granted in a way.  It seems to be a tradition now that I wear these Valentino flats on Fridays (we're allowed to wear jeans to work on Fridays so I usually start from the bottom up).  I refuse to put on long sleeves in the summer (unless I have nothing else to wear because I hate doing laundry), but I knew I would be cold wearing the tank alone so I reached for my plain light pink blazer, but changed it to this floral Joie blazer for a more matchy-matchy look.  There are tiny freckles of yellow in the jacket, which get picked up by this Coach bag.  (I probably would've carried this bag anyway because I'm usually pretty lazy about switching purses.)  The navy tank is neutral so it toned down the overall colourful look.

No comments:

Post a Comment