Tuesday, August 25, 2015

crop top & overalls






overalls: Topshop; bracelets: H&M (old); hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

I thought this crop top was super adorable and then it arrived and I thought, what the heck was I thinking?  I have gained a little bit of weight since moving to South Carolina (o.m.g. the food!), but I said F.U. to my fitness app and enjoyed the summer, especially since my sister who loves chips and ice cream as much as I do was visiting for the past month.  Only problem was when I wanted to wear this crop top, I was not comfortable wearing it with my, ahem, a bit-too-tight-now high-waisted shorts, which is what I would normally wear a crop top with.  So rather than looking like a stuffed sausage (mmm sausage) and feeling uncomfortable or having to return this top (a score at under $50!), I had to think of a quick solution.  Around the same time, I was drooling over all of the overalls I keep seeing for fall (like these and these) and it came to me... Overalls!  I couldn't buy a pair of the ones I've been drooling over since it's deathly hot here, so I decided on these white ones, which will take me into fall with a striped tee, cardigan and booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment