Tuesday, August 18, 2015

knotted



A cotton candy pit stop.  


{top: Anthropologie (bought in-store); Tularosa Nora Shorts in White
shoes: ZARA; hat; bralette (similar): Talula; bag: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

We spent five hours walking around and going on rides at Broadway at the Beach.  Thankfully I wore these shorts because they are SO comfortable.  At first, I wanted to pair this tank with something simpler and more fitted to let the eyelet details of the tank to stand out, but this tank was too long for most of my shorts and I definitely was not going to put on a pair of jeans, which would be my ideal pair of pants for this length of a top (white skinny jeans would look great).  I was thinking of comfort when I put on these shorts because it was so hot, but I love how the details of the shorts peek out from underneath the top.  I thought the details would be overkill, but sometimes when you think something isn't going to work, the only way to know for sure is to try it on and sometimes you'll be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment