Tuesday, August 4, 2015

lavender




{J.O.A. Lavender Lace Cami*; jeans: 7 For All Mankind; bracelets: J.Crew; shoes: Guess;
bag: Nila Anthony (bought at Mendocino, others avail. here); umbrella: Coach; sunglasses: Prada}

I went to dinner with my sister Friday night for a girls' night and unfortunately it was a pretty gloomy day/night.  But I was able to wear jeans!  This is the first time I have worn anything past the knees since we moved to Myrtle Beach.  It was a nice break from the shorts I have been wearing.  I have yet to buy a pair of white skinny jeans, so I pulled out my favourite 7 FAM skinnies.  You can never go wrong with a pair of 7s.  I have been waiting to wear this pretty cami for a while now.  I love the pretty, delicate details.  (It matched my umbrella, which thankfully we didn't really need after a few sprinkles while taking these pictures.)  We went to P.F. Chang's and the food was amazing!  We had the chicken lettuce wraps, a yummy lobster avocado roll along with a couple of other rolls and some chicken fried rice.  We already can't wait to go back to try other things on the menu.

p.s. We were SO bummed Magic Mike XXL wasn't playing at The Market Common!

*Get 3% cash back using Ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment