Tuesday, October 13, 2015

tunic love




{Free People Swing Tunic (other colours, also here - get 25% off at Shopbop for 3 days only!);

This tunic is by far my favourite piece in my closet.  It's so versatile.  I love the colour (this one is from last year but there are other great colours).  For the most part, it works all year round (not quite in the South).  It's easy to throw on and comfy to wear - you look dressed up but you don't feel like you're dressed up in an uncomfortable way.  Normally this time of year I'd be wearing booties / over-the-knee boots with this tunic, but I was able to pair it with sandals for the first time.  I'm also petite so I'm lucky I get to wear it without pants, but it would also look great with a pair of skinny jeans, which I'll also do myself when it gets chillier here.  But I found myself saying "it's too hot out here" today, so I guess it won't be anytime soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment