Monday, October 19, 2015

white, sand and sunsets











{J Brand High Rise Maria Skinny in Blanc; top: Free People (old, similar here and here); 
shoes: Matiko; hat: Brixtonsunglasses: Prada}

We spent Friday and Saturday night at the beach to watch the sunset.  It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect.  It's still been pretty hot during the day, but in the evenings it's finally cooled down enough to wear jeans.  I have to say I'm a little sick of wearing shorts (not so much the warm weather, but the shorts).  I've been on the hunt for white jeans for a while and I finally settled on these because of the high waist and, well, they called my name... literally.  They also have the perfect amount of stretch.  It's funny that I've had to wait until after Labour Day to buy white jeans, but I've never followed that "don't wear white after Labour Day rule" anyway.  I especially love wearing white head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment