Friday, October 9, 2015

the sweaterdress



{Free People Love Fool Swit Dress (also love this, this and this one); sneakers: Converse;
hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

I instantly fell in love with this sweaterdress because 1) I am obsessed with sweaterdresses.  In fact, I refuse to separate the words "sweater" and "dress" because it is in fact one item (spellcheck tells me I'm wrong), but nevertheless it is the best of both worlds - a piece you throw on and go and keeps you cozy warm; 2) black and white is always chic; and 3) I love that it can be worn casually but would also look great with some boots.  As happy as I was getting a cool enough day to wear this dress (the day before the historic rain began), I am happy to have sunshine again.

Thinking of those affected by the floods in SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment