Tuesday, September 13, 2016

wear to work: fall shoe edit

fall shoe edit

I was asked by a friend (hi, R!) to do a post on work clothes so I thought I would start by doing a fall (work) shoe edit.  In some offices you can get away with wearing sneakers, but the key IMO is to keep the sneakers clean and simple (the square medallion on the Acne Studios Adriana Naplak Sneakers (top, left) is detachable! I picture them with black dress pants and a camel sweater like this Demylee Jet Sweater with camel sleeves.)  

I used to be a heels-only girl, but definitely since having kids I have welcomed flats into my life.  The Chloe 'Lauren' Scalloped Ballet Flat, which comes in 11 colours, is SO pretty and I especially love them in the pink pictured above (second from the bottom).  Sam Edelman has a budget-friendly pair (top, second from the left) that are very similar and also come in different colours here.  I'm obsessing over the Valentino Embellished Suede Ballerinas (bottom, second from the left).  

Mules are a huge trend and what's not to love about them?  You can slip them on and go!  I personally have been eyeing the Jeffrey Campbell Apfel Tassel Mules (third from the top) but in pink (also in black here), but sadly my size is sold out.  

Last, but definitely not least, the bootie/over-the-knee boot.  My favourite to shop for.  If I had to choose one, I'd pick the Schutz Boralila Bootie (top, right) since I don't have a bootie in that shade.  Although I also don't have an over-the-knee boot in the shade above so I might have to scoop up the Dolce Vita Neely Boot.

You can shop the items above (or similar items suggested by Polyvore) by clicking below!
Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment