Thursday, September 8, 2016

wine o'clock #inspo

wine o'clock

Ahh wine o'clock.  This is probably my favourite colour of the fall season.  Does it ever go out of style?  Jewel tones in general are always beautiful for fall, but wine is my favourite.  Maybe I'm partial because I love red wine.  But I love white wine too.  And blush.  Coincidentally(?), I love those colours too for fall.  I've been doing a lot of online shopping lately and (thankfully) keep coming across this beautiful colour.  So I thought I would share my favourites.  I ordered the Free People Continental Peplum tank (above, bottom left) since it's still very hot here, but I'm obsessing over the MSGM Ruffle Cotton Sweatshirt (above, left) and LPA Sweater 217 (above, right) and praying they will still be available once it cools down here (and possibly on sale!).  But if I had to choose one piece for fall, it would be this ZARA bomber jacket.  Bomber jackets are huge for fall and this one is under $50! 

Click below to shop the items above (or similar items as suggested by Polyvore).
Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment