Tuesday, November 22, 2016

cozy sweater & over the knee socks

 {Free People All Mine Sweater (comes in 5 colours);
Free People Over the Knee Socks (old, love these);
Free People November 2016 Catalogue}

Just a quick post before the holidays.  We're heading to Greenville for Thanksgiving and I cannot wait to explore the city.  I'll be bringing this Free People All Mine Sweater, which is the coziest sweater ever.  (See post here on another way I styled this sweater.)  I went with ivory instead of the red I was eyeing because I have a similar sweater in red and was shocked to find I did not have an ivory sweater similar to this one.  But now that I own this sweater, I want them in all of the colours, even red.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Check back on Friday for a new #OOTD post.
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment