Friday, November 18, 2016

#OOTD / ruffle sleeve sweater

ruffle sleeve sweater #outfit #inspo

Happy Friday!  The holidays are coming up (starting with Thanksgiving here in the States next week) and last week I posted a full-on velvet outfit (see post here) because I'm obsessed with velvet at the moment and I'm not sure anything screams holidays more than velvet (okay, maybe sequins), but if you're looking for a more low-key look, jeans are always a 'do' for the holidays IMO.  My tip is to keep them clean for the holidays (i.e., no rips).  These 7 For All Mankind The High Waist Skinny Jeans have a high waist and stretch, which is a must for the holidays because food.  This Endless Rose Ruffle Sleeve Sweater is the perfect topper because it's cozy, but the ruffle sleeves add a special touch.  With a simple outfit I like to add a pop of colour (my preference being pink, always).  This J.Crew Plaid Scarf is so pretty and will also keep you warm.  I just purchased these Jeffrey Campbell Vionnet Flats and they are SO soft and perfect for holiday shopping.

Happy shopping!
Mx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment