Friday, November 11, 2016

#OOTD / velvet crush

#OOTD / velvet crush

'I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.'  -George Costanza

Same, George, same.  There are SO many gorgeous velvet pieces out there, it's hard to choose just one!  I LOVE this Free People Velvet Mini (it comes in 3 other colours).  If you're not quite wanting to drape yourself in velvet like George and I, you can stick to an accessory: a velvet choker (ASOS has many to choose from), a velvet handbag (this Rebecca Minkoff Love Quilted Velvet Crossbody Bag is stunning), or velvet booties (how gorgeous are these Aquazzura Velvet Ankle Boots?  These L.K. Bennett Pellino Floral Booties are also gorgeous and more budget-friendly.) 

Check out my other velvet picks here!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment