Monday, November 21, 2016

summer dress + booties + denim jacket



{Free People Midi Dress (similar here);
Isabel Marant Etoile Booties (similar here);
Free People Denim Jacket (love this sherpa one here for added warmth!);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

The weather lately has been reminding me of Canada.  It went from the 80s to the 50s in less than 2 weeks.  What happened to high 60s/70s weather?  I had so many outfits planned to transition my summer clothes into fall, but it became too cold.  As much as I love sweater weather, I was hoping to get there a little slower.  I know, I know, it's November, but I was wearing this a few weeks ago.  It started warming up again near the end of the week with Saturday hitting the mid-70s.  It was perfect so we headed to the beach.  I pulled out this Free People off-the-shoulder midi dress, which is a maxi on me because I'm so petite (last seen here paired with lace-up sandals).  I paired it with my favourite Isabel Marant Etoile booties and this Free People denim jacket, which I needed near the end of the day because the temp has dropped drastically again.  Adding a pair of booties and a denim jacket is the perfect way to transition a summer dress.  If the weather allows it.  Or you can add over-the-knee boots, tights and a parka.

No comments:

Post a Comment