Thursday, September 11, 2014

slip . . . and fall


 
 

 
 

 
socks: GAP; boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors; sunglasses: Prada; lips: Smashbox 'Pretty Social'}
 
It's officially sweater weather, I think for good.  Today's cool and it's only supposed to get colder for the next week.  I should have worn this dress yesterday when it was warmer, but it was too warm for this sweater and I love this combination.  So I was a little cold this morning, but this sweater is keeping me warm.  I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it.  The lace detailing is so beautiful and the dress just hangs off your body perfectly.  This sweater is super cozy and does not itch at all, which I usually find with wool.  I have a feeling I'll be wearing this combination a lot, but next time I'll probably be adding tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment