Tuesday, April 26, 2016

for love of lace

{For Love & Lemons Isabella Top (also here and on sale here, maxi dress version here);
skirt: Tularosa (sold out, similar here and love this one);
hat: Urban Outfitters (similar here); 
sunglasses: Prada}

I was originally drooling over the crop top version of this top (see post here), but I ended up going for this style because I felt it was more versatile.  I purchased it a little while ago at Revolve and now it seems to be sold out (other colours of the crop top version here), but unlike most people who wear the clothes they buy right away because they're excited to have new clothes, I stare at them hanging on my rack and wait to wear them, especially pieces as special as this one.  It was such a gorgeous night Sunday and we were heading out to dinner so I decided it was time.  It is such a beautiful top and one I will cherish for years.  I tried it with white jeans, but decided on a denim skirt because it was so warm out.  It also looks great with cutoffs for a more casual look.

You can also shop For Love & Lemons here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment