Saturday, March 29, 2014

jasmines



{dress: Pixie Market; jacket: French Connection (in-store, similar);
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (silver zipper); hat: Local Heroes (folded down); sunglasses: Prada}

I was looking through one of my fashion magazines a little while ago and came across a list of online shopping sites.  One stood out to me: Pixie Market.  One of my old bosses used to call me 'Pixie' so I had to check it out.  I fell in love with the pieces.  This dress is amazing.  It will be a recurring piece in the spring, but I could not wait to wear it so I paired it with tights, a (faux) leather bomber and booties.  Thankfully we're allowed to wear denim on Fridays at work.  (See below for picture without jacket - the sleeves are super cute!)  I'm so glad I ordered it and now I'm completely obsessed with Pixie Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment