Saturday, March 22, 2014

baseball hat and rain boots

{top: Free People (similar); jeans: GAP; jacket: Anthropologie (similar);

It's still pretty chilly but I'm tired of wearing a toque/beanie.  This floral J.Crew hat is a perfect transition piece.  It also lifts my mood in this gloomy weather.  Although if the temperature drops one more degree, the toque will have to go back on.  I already own a pair of adorable Marc by Marc Jacobs rain boots, but I couldn't resist when I saw these baby blue Hunter boots.  I love the tall version, but I'm petite so they hit my knee, but I managed to track down the short version.  I used to hate when it rained, but once I invested in some rain boots (and a cute Coach umbrella), I now get excited because I get to wear them.  It's a nice change.  Especially when they come in such fun colours.  I know people wear them in the winter but, living in Canada, I'm never giving up my UGG boots.  #sorrynotsorry

No comments:

Post a Comment