Wednesday, March 26, 2014

textures




{sweater: Topshop; skirt: Wilfred Free (love this one, pretty pleated one here); jacket: Dolce Vita
lips: Smashbox 'Pretty Social'; boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (other colour here); 
bracelets: H&M (in-store); sunglasses: Prada}

I'm wearing baby blue again today, but this time it's all about textures: crochet, (faux and real) leather and tweed.  This Topshop sweater is so pretty.  I also picked up a new pretty lipstick for spring (link above).  If only spring would just get here already.  I have not had to wear a toque in my last two posts, but I did have to wear it today.  (But, as of tomorrow, it looks like we're finally moving to the above zero temperatures!)  So my outfits are still more in the winter category than spring, but this beautiful sweater will transition nicely with white jeans and a light scarf.  And hopefully we can stop wearing tights shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment