Wednesday, May 11, 2016

crop kick flare & flatforms



MICHAEL Michael Kors Sandals (similar here);
Urban Outfitters Hat (sold out, similar here);
Prada Sunglasses}

It seems to me people either love the crop kick flare or hate them.  I became obsessed with them (love these and these), but hesitated because I'm so petite.  They would end up being regular flares on me (which is great in a sense because then I don't have to hem regular flared jeans).  But I wanted at least a little crop so I checked out GAP since they have a petite section and sure enough they had these great crop kick jeans.  I normally stay away from the petite section because I'm usually not crazy about how they fit on me (I know, weird), but these jeans fit perfectly.  They're super comfortable.  I paired them with these flatforms I bought last year (or the year before), which are still popular.  Flatforms are super comfortable because they're not as high as your typical wedge sandal, but they still give you height.  My favourites are below!

Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment: