Sunday, May 15, 2016

minty fresh floral two piece

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel (colour sold out, love these for spring, LOVE this mint one);

I came across this set (pieces sold separately) while I was doing my usual Friday #OOTD post (see here) and purchased it before I had even finalized my blog post.  I fell in love with the colour, print, details.  (I also knew it would go perfectly with my new bag.)  I almost purchased the top alone, but the set is so pretty I had to buy both pieces.  The pieces are so individually unique that I can't wait to mix and match them with other pieces in my closet.  But I wore it as a set for Mother's Day.  (It was in the 90s so we had to re-shoot this outfit a few days later.)  We went for crepes and then to the beach.  It was a great day, but HOT.  But this set was perfect for both brunch and hanging out on the beach.  (You will see that it is supposed to be a crop top, but I have been eating a little too much ice cream lately since it's been so hot so I wore the shorts a little bit higher to create a romper-like vibe.  I do love a romper.  Win-win situation if you ask me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment