Monday, May 23, 2016

cream & white






Isabel Marant Etoile Suede Ankle Boots (sold out at FWRD, avail in black);

It's been gloomy the past several days and breezy yesterday morning so I put on jeans and booties while I still can (sure enough not too long after the sun came out and I was roasting).  I'm sure you can tell I'm a little obsessed with anything off-the-shoulder.  I couldn't resist this top.  It's so pretty.  I love the crochet details.  It's super lightweight and perfect for spring and summer.  I will warn you, it's quite sheer.  I paired it with white jeans since I love a monochrome look.  Black can be quite harsh so I chose to go with brown accessories, especially because I'm obsessed with this bolo necklace.  I love that you can style it in different ways.  Last time on the blog (see post here) I wrapped the necklace once around my neck and tied it into a bow.  This time I wrapped it three times and then just tied it into a knot.  This necklace makes any outfit that much more interesting, but especially looks great with anything off-the-shoulder.  Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment