Wednesday, May 4, 2016

eyelet

Tularosa Shorts (love this romper, similar shorts here, here, here and here);
J.Crew Bracelet (old)}

We celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday today!  My hubby worked from home and my daughter wanted pancakes for lunch so we headed to a waffle place (I wore this outfit) and then when my son came home from school she opened more presents and then we went out for pizza (I wore a Free People dress, post to come).  It was such a great day and I'm so blessed to have this little girl in my life!  I'm even more blessed that I'm now a stay-at-home mom and spend all day with her.  She is the funniest person I know and makes me laugh all day.

2 comments:

  1. I reaaaally love this look ! So pretty !! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete