Friday, May 27, 2016

#OOTD / orange crush

#OOTD / orange crush


Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by the amazing sales going on.  I'm trying to stick to my rule of only buying things that I have been coveting before they went on sale.  Neiman Marcus, however, is having a killer sale on shoes and I want just about every pair.  So I'm trying to avoid looking at the sales altogether.  This, to me, is the perfect spring outfit.  (The jeans and sandals are on sale!)  I love the clean look of it with this white Rebecca Taylor off the shoulder top (this one is not on sale but this similar one is) and these white Stuart Weitzman wedge sandals.  I especially love a clean outfit like this because you can switch it up each time you wear it by adding any pop of colour with a bag.  I'm obsessed with this orange Chloe bag.  But it's not on sale.  Thankfully.

Happy (sale) shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment