Thursday, May 6, 2021

printed crop flare jeans



 
Just a quick post today!  I purchased these pretty Free People Printed Crop Flare Jeans back in February and have been wanting to wear/shoot them, but it's been extrememly hot.  (I clearly should have taken advantage of the weather back in February.)  The print is so fun and I love the bright coral colour!  Unfortunately, this pretty vintage-inspired daisy print is almost sold out, but these jeans now come in an 'Indigo Gingham' print!  (They also come in another print, but they're almost sold out as well.)  These flare jeans have stretch to them so they're super comfortable.  They're cropped but, since I'm so petite, they're basically a regular flare jean on me, which makes me happy because I don't have to hem them.  I would not be surprised to see these flare jeans in more prints in the near future!
 
If you're looking for a floral print jean, I'm also obsessing over these Free People floral-print flare jeans.  The 'Hibiscus Combo' is SO pretty and, if you're really looking for a bold print, the 'Psychedelic Combo' print is super cool.  I own the 'Lime Combo' and these jeans are also super comfortable.
 
Happy (printed flare) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment