Sunday, May 2, 2021

embroidered denim top

I have a slight obsession with embroidery.  Okay, it's a major obsession.  One of my all-time favourite embroidered pieces in my closet is this Free People embroidered jacket and, most recently, this Free People patchwork mini dress.  Embroidered denim?  That's a combo that's hard for me to resist.  One of my favourite embroidered denim pieces is this pair of ZARA embroidered jeans.  The embroidery just adds that special touch to make a simple pair of jeans (or denim shirt in this case) unique. 
 
This Free People Marrakesh Embroidered Denim Top is definitely a unique piece.  The embroidery on the front is so pretty, but I especially love the back of this top!  I chose to go denim on denim and pair this top with my go-to AGOLDE cutoffs, but it would really pop against a pair of white jeans.  It would also look great paired with black jeans and some boots in the fall!
 
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment