Wednesday, May 19, 2021

crochet blouse



 

I've been obsessing over crochet this spring, but this Farm Rio Flower Crochet Blouse is SO stunning!  I love all of the beautiful, bright colours!  Of course, I love the puff sleeves.  I paired the pretty blouse with my go-to AGOLDE cutoffs, pink Lack of Color hat and pretty ZARA sandals with pearls, which are now under $30!  I usually don't wear a lot of jewellery, but I've been wearing this Free People Chain Ring Set a lot since I purchased it back in March.  Unfortunately, the colour I'm wearing is sold out, but they have the set available in brass.  I love mixing them up by only wearing a few at a time.  
 
I'm already planning my next outfit with this crochet blouse because I'm that obsessed with it.  Next, I'll be pairing it with these '70's Blue' Free People Loving Good Vibrations Cutoffs, which really bring out the bright blue in the blouse.   
 
This crochet pattern is also available in a mini dress!  Below are other pretty crochet pieces I'm loving this season:

 
Happy (crochet) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment