Tuesday, May 11, 2021

floral tunic




I purchased this Free People Lost In You Printed Tunic last month and have been wanting to do a proper shoot because it's one of those 'I-want-to-twirl-around-in-this' type of tunics/dresses, but I noticed it's selling out quickly everywhere and just wanted to post it up on the blog since I love it so much!  It's completely sold out on most sites, but I did find all sizes available at Dillard's (linked above) and - bonus - it's on sale!  There are also a few sizes left in the darker version here.  This tunic is so pretty!  I love the contrasting floral print and the frilly hem.  It's lightweight, which is perfect for the Florida heat, but it has long sleeves to keep you warm if it's still relatively cool where you live.  Plus, if you're taller, you'll most likely have to pair it with a pair of jeans, or shorts.  I'm so petite and can wear it as a mini dress (most mini dresses are too long on me). 
 
I love a tunic, but I especially love a Free People tunic, as seen on the blog here, here, here (paired with jeans!) and here (a tunic I wore several times on the blog).  I also recently purchased this Free People floral print tunic, which I'll be wearing on my next trip to the beach.  I love the bold floral print!  I love the ruffled collar on this Free People floral print tunic (the 'Tea Combo' is especially pretty).  I love, love, love the emerald colour of this Free People floral print tunic, and I had ordered it, but unfortunately the sleeves were too long on me.  The 'Golden Combo' is also really pretty.  Since it's been quite hot here already, I'm eyeing this sleeveless Free People floral print tunic

If you're looking for a floral print mini dress, this Free People Rosebud Print Mix Mini Dress is so pretty and comes in 3 colours!  (I'm eyeing the red one!)
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment