Monday, May 3, 2021

tie dyed knit shorts


 
 
 
 
 
When I started shopping for spring, I realized I was in need of shorts.  Something in between my H&M Sweatshorts that I've been living in for the past year (or so) and my denim cutoffs (still trying to fit back into about 90% of them).  As soon as I saw these LoveShackFancy Scalloped Tie-Dyed Shorts, I fell in love.  They come in two other colours, but I was immediately drawn to these bright pink ones.  I love that they're tie-dyed, but what drew me to them (besides the pretty colour) was the scalloped trims.  They just add that special touch.  You can wear them fitted, but I chose to size up for a more relaxed fit (mentally, I'm still in sweatpant-mode).  If they were more budget-friendly, I would be buying all three colours.  They're so comfy and exactly what I was looking for.  
 
I paired the pretty knit shorts with an equally pretty crochet shirt from ZARA.  These knit shorts would really stand out with a simple white tee.  If you love a matching set, there is a matching pullover and a matching track jacket!


Below are some (ok, a lot of) other tie-dyed pieces I'm loving for spring:

 
Happy (tie dye) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment