Sunday, July 14, 2013

perfect maxi dress

for a perfect morning/afternoon...


followed by a perfect evening...


{dress: Dolce Vita; wedge sandals: Guess by Marciano; fedora: BCBG;
sunglasses: Juicy Couture (old, but love these Marc by Marc Jacobs ones}

What a perfect summer day yesterday.  I took my son for a playdate/pool party to my friend's house in the early afternoon.  The kids played in the pool, while the girls gabbed in the shade.  A yummy cocktail and munchies in hand.  We joined the kids in the pool and it was heaven.  At home, joining my hubby and baby girl, we had a lovely bbq in our backyard.  And what a perfect dress to wear for the occasion.  The slits on the side of this beautiful Dolce Vita maxi dress helped cool me down in the heat in the daytime, yet it being a maxi dress helped keep me warm when it became cooler in the evening.  I never want summer to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment