Tuesday, July 23, 2013

white, red & gold



{top: Forever 21 (love this one); skort: Zara; shoes: Guess; sunglasses: Juicy Couture;
bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (bought in-store, recent); bracelet: BCBG (silver version)}

I was on the hunt for the perfect red bag for fall.  I normally wear colours in the pink family so I didn't want to invest too much in a red bag since I probably wouldn't find much in my closet to go with it, although I do like red mixed with fuchsia.  Or I'd end up wearing all black all the time, which is not my style.  (I was thinking about splurging on this gorgeous Prada bag.  Maybe in black then.)  I'm petite so I don't like carrying large bags - I end up carrying way more than I need to and they become way too heavy.  Plus, I can never find what I'm looking for in my bags, let alone a huge bag.  So when I walked into Michael Kors, I spotted this adorable bag and bought it immediately.  It's red, mini and the price was just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment