Wednesday, July 17, 2013

head-to-toe marc






sunglasses (old), head wrap: Marc by Marc Jacobs; t-shirt: TNA (old)}

The last few days have been extremely humid.  I've been spending my days either by my aunt's pool, or at the mall.  (Living the life on maternity leave!)  Man, there are amazing deals out there right now.  I was so disappointed because I found a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress at Holt Renfrew for less than $200 (originally over $400), but it just didn't fit right.  That never happens with MBMJ.  I even tried going up a size.  So I ended up only walking away with a pair of shoes (a great pair of BCBG gladiator sandals I've been eyeing that just happened to go on sale).  But I realized how much I love shopping in person.  Basically, everything you see here I bought online (except for the tee and sunglasses), including this super cute polka dot denim skirt I just bought recently, and basically everything is Marc by Marc Jacobs.  Some days you just want to wear Marc from head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment