Thursday, July 4, 2013

mixing patterns: stripes & polka dots




{top: Wilfred (old); shorts: J.Crew (also here); shoes: Guess (old, but love these);
sunglasses: Juicy Couture; bracelets: BCBG, H&M (in-store); nails: Essie 'Blanc'}

Of course when I saw these J.Crew polka dot shorts, I was all over them.  (I also love these.)  It's safe to say my polka dot obsession is getting out of hand.  It's taking everything in me not to buy the other pair.  But they're so cute!  I know, I have a problem.  Well, my friends do call me a shopaholic, so it's safe to say that I'm also a polkadotaholic.  Speaking of which, I wore my Marc by Marc Jacobs polka dot jeans yesterday with a simple white tee and it reminded me that sometimes something so simple is so perfect.  But, for the most part lately, I have a hard time not mixing patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment