Wednesday, October 30, 2013

fit-and-flare lace




{Wilfred Tartine Dress (other versions, this one in-store via Aritzia); sunglasses: Prada;
necklace: Juicy Couture; booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors}

I bought this amazing dress from Aritzia back in August or September and have been waiting to wear it, but September and October have been fairly mild.  I like wearing layers in the fall so I can easily remove a layer if I get too warm.  As I’ve said before, fall in Canada goes from cool (with warm afternoons) to freezing (all day) in a matter of a few weeks.  (I was able to wear thick sweaters and now think I have to upgrade to a winter coat, bypassing the 3 fall jackets I purchased.)  I fell in love with this dress because the lace skirt makes it so unique and I love the way the lace creeps up the sides, making it even more unique.  (Bonus, it has pockets!)  When I took these pictures originally, it was still mild out.  Today, I traded the bare legs and wedges (which I paired with this dress to dress it down for work, rather than wearing heels) with tights and flats.  It's no longer fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment