Tuesday, October 1, 2013

tuck in / tuck out





tucked out for a more casual vibe...


shoes: Zara; bracelets: Coach, H&M; bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; sunglasses: Prada}

Sometimes my biggest dilemma is whether to tuck my top in or leave it tucked out.  With a high-waisted skirt, I prefer to keep my top tucked in to show more of the skirt.  And I think it might make me look taller.  But I was exhausted today, had a terrible sleep and left my sweater tucked out.  So I guess it depends on my mood.  Leaving it untucked showed the world that I just didn't have the energy today.  Sure enough, one of the first comments I received today was 'you look tired'.

1 comment:

  1. ooo, I love it tucked out. You look fabulous! Wonderful post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete