Saturday, September 28, 2013

shades of grey








I shortened the strap, but also love it in its original form.  The straps can come off completely and the bag can be worn as a clutch.


{sweater: Anthropologie (comes in 5 colours); jeans: Marciano (old, similar); sandals: Zara;
fedora, necklace: Juicy Couture; bag: Rebecca Minkoff (bought at Mendocino); sunglasses: Prada}

I wanted a new handbag for fall that would match everything.  I thought about getting a leopard one (a huge trend and now considered a neutral), but then I came across these beautiful grey Rebecca Minkoff bags and they were exactly what I was looking for.  I originally wanted this quilted one (also a huge trend for fall), or the Mini MAC, but because this Mini 5 Zip Bag was the only one available in grey at the location I went to, I figured this actually made it easier to make a decision.  Because if I was presented with all three styles, I probably would not have been able to make a decision on my lunch hour and left empty-handed, or with more than one bag.

I also wanted a new nail polish for fall that would match everything.  Love this colour by Essie, called Chinchilly, also bought at Mendocino - on a separate day, in a different location.  Clearly, I'm thinking grey.  (No, I'm not talking about the book.  I actually haven't read it - and I think I'm the only one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment