Wednesday, September 4, 2013

old jumper renewed

 




{top: Wilfred; jumper: Dolce Vita (old); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs; 
bracelets: H&M; booties, bag (in-store, other colours here): MICHAEL Michael Kors}

My love for jumpers goes hand in hand with my love for overalls, playsuits, rompers... I'm currently obsessing over this Free People paisley printed one.  I've had this Dolce Vita jumper for a long time now (and just recently realized it was made by Dolce Vita, now one of my favourite brands).  When I first purchased it, probably a few years ago, I lived in it all year round.  I was recently organizing my closet and came across it and wanted to wear it again.  But I wanted to make it seem fresh, so I searched for the perfect floral print top since I can't seem to wear anything striped these days without pairing it with something floral (although I am obsessing over the plaid/floral combination trend seen in this Zara blouse).  Today, I was taking my son to his JK orientation and meeting his teacher for the first time so I wanted to look professional, but didn't want to dress up too much.  I'm going back to work on Monday so there will be plenty of time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment