Wednesday, September 11, 2013

stripes and florals (office version)




{skirt (also like this one), shoes (newer styles here): GAP; top: Talula (old); 
blazer: Joie (similar); bracelets: H&M (in-store); sunglasses: Prada}

I needed to take a break from the heels today so I went for a more casual look.  I knew it was going to be another hot day, but our office is freezing so I had to wear a blazer today.  Then the blazer came off because, of course, I sat in the part of the train with no air conditioning.  It cooled down this evening, which means I might be able to start wearing my new cozy sweaters and not sweat in the afternoon.  Then I'll start complaining that it's too cold outside.  I don't mind wearing fall coats, but once you start needing that winter jacket, I turn into a 5 year old and start wishing for April.  'Are we there yet?!'

1 comment: