Monday, September 2, 2013

the blues



{top: Splendid (also here); pants: GAP (similar colour here); bracelets: H&M; 
shoes: J.Crew (sold out, similar here); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs}

I guess you are what you eat...and you are what you wear.  It's appropriate that I'm wearing blue today since that's how I'm feeling.  It's September and as much as I'm obsessed with fall fashion, it's bittersweet for me.  I'm excited to wear all my new fall clothes, but it means that I'm returning to work.  I haven't worked in almost 17 months.  Being home with my kids an extra 4 months has been a blessing.  I'm dropping them off for a half-day of daycare tomorrow.  I know my son (4) is excited (he also starts school part-time!), but the little princess... well, she's a princess.  It's going to be tough, but I know a lot of women do it.  At the same time, I'm excited I'm going to have a whole 3 hours to myself tomorrow!  It's probably going to consist of a little bit of shopping, you know, to ease the pain.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Labour Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment