Monday, September 23, 2013

black & white / blue & orange





{sweater: Madewell; skirt: ZARA (last season, love this and this one); clutch: GAP; sunglasses: Prada
cuff: Chanel (vintage); boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (in-store; leopard version here)}

I wrote about my love of blue and orange here.  I said it was my new favourite colour combo.  Nothing beats fuchsia and orange, but this comes pretty close.  The colour of this sweater is so beautiful and it's super soft and cozy.  Thankfully I also bought it in black because it's a must-have for fall (it's now on backorder).  It's merino wool so it's warm for the cool mornings, but it's also light enough for when the sun does come out in the afternoon.  I immediately thought of pairing this outfit with this clutch I bought this past summer, which I never got around to using because I'm lazy when it comes to holding a clutch.  But I actually didn't find it that much work and the double pop of colour brightened up a gloomy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment