Sunday, September 22, 2013

boho




{Free People Scallop Lace Top (also here); jeans: 7 For All Mankind (similar here);
booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors; necklace: Coach; bracelets: H&M; sunglasses: Prada}

We have 'Casual Fridays' in our office, which means we're allowed to wear jeans and I thought this beautiful lace top would look amazing against a pair of dark jeans (last seen here with light denim shorts).  The only problem was that I had to dig up these old 7s because I realized that all the jeans I have been buying for the past year or so - before that I was wearing maternity jeans, which were actually also 7s - are either boyfriend, distressed, or have polka dots on them.  Not that I don't love these jeans.  They're super soft and comfy and I love the flared leg.  They're just a tad too...on the tight side.  I bought them long before having a baby, let alone 2 babies.  I think it's time to invest in a new pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment