Monday, September 9, 2013

pink panther





{top: ASOS; pants: GAP (old, various styles here); Talula KENT Blazer; sunglasses: Prada;
shoes: Nine West (old, but love these pumps); bracelets: H&M (in-store)}

It was my first day back at work today.  It felt like I never left, even though I was on maternity leave for 17 months.  I most looked forward to dressing up, of course.  I bought these pink GAP pants awhile ago for, I believe, less than $20, maybe even $10.  I hadn't worn them yet and I knew they would be the pair of pants I wanted to wear on my first day back at work.  Pink is my favourite colour and although it's September, it still feels like August (except in the morning, which is where the blazer came in handy, which is the most amazing, super soft blazer you probably will ever find - I have two different colours).  I needed something cheerful and bright to make my return to work a little easier and these pants definitely did the trick.  The extra large, double-double, Tim Hortons tea helped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment