Saturday, September 21, 2013

plaid & denim



{Paige Verdugo Plaid Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans: (sold out, love these and similar here); 
shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs (love this Rails one); booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors; sunglasses: Prada}

Seriously obsessed with these Paige plaid jeans (last seen here).  I already have another idea for an outfit in my head for work.  Yes, these jeans were a splurge (with taxes, duties & shipping they were almost $300), but I like the idea of taking the price of an item and dividing it by the amount of times you wear it and that's really how much the item costs.  So far, I've cut the price of these jeans in half.  Next week, they'll be 1/3 of the cost.  Over the years I've learned it's about quality, not quantity, and I try to buy pieces I'm in love with.  Which reminds me that I should really clean out my closet because I have a lot of stuff that I just don't wear.  When you have pieces like this in your closet, it's hard to want to wear jeans you bought just because they were on sale.

Here are some other plaid items I love on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment