Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Charleston charm


On Easter Sunday, we headed to Charleston for the day.  Our first stop was brunch at Acme Low Country Kitchen.  The food was incredible.  Our next stop was the beach.  We chose Isle of Palms first out of the 4 beaches in Charleston because it was the closest and had the best option for parking.  We parked at the County Park.  (Sullivan's Island is next on our list, but since parking is limited, we will wait until we spend the night in Charleston and head their early in the morning.)  After the beach, we headed to King Street for some shopping.  Since it was Easter Sunday, most stores were closed but we enjoyed walking around.  When deciding what to wear for a day of brunch - beach - shopping (including a 2-hour drive each way), I instantly put on this ZARA Embroidered Striped Dress, which is a piece from their Festival Edition.  (I also love this off-the-shoulder embroidered dress.  I also ordered this top with embroidered daisies.)  This dress is light and super comfortable and I felt it would fit in perfectly with the charm of Charleston.  Plus, it's roomy which is necessary when having brunch ha.  I love the lace up detail in the front.  I layered this sleeveless dress over a white GAP tee because there was a bit of a breeze.  I also knew we would be walking around a lot so I paired this ZARA dress with a pair of white Vans (not shown).

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment