Monday, April 3, 2017

easy breezy


Prada Sunglasses (also here)}

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Did you watch the Big Little Lies finale?  SO good.  I had a feeling it was HIM who did those bad things to Jane, but was still surprised how it all played out.  Anyway, besides binge-watching HBO this weekend (I'm also catching up on Girls from Season 4), we spent Saturday outdoors.  It was a gorgeous day.  I've been loving that off-the-shoulder tops are a big trend, but they can be a bit hard to wear sometimes.  Some don't stay put off your shoulders and you feel a bit constricted because you can't move your arms.  This FAITHFULL THE BRAND top is THE perfect off-the-shoulder top because it does none of those things (and it's under $100!).  It's a super lightweight top, stays off the shoulders and is super duper comfortable.  I'm a sucker for anything striped and I love the ruffles and, of course, the flared sleeves.  This top would look great with blue jeans, but stripes + white jeans = spring to me.  I finished off the outfit with these Steve Madden mules, which are the perfect pair of shoes to transition into spring.  Spring/summer also means pulling out my Lack of Color boater hat.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment