Sunday, April 23, 2017

ruffled romper


I'm so excited to share that on Friday we finally sold our house in Myrtle Beach!  It's bittersweet because we love it here, but I'm so excited for our next chapter in Greenville, SC.  Of course the beach is what I'm going to miss the most about living in Myrtle Beach (almost tied with palm trees, which are not as common in Greenville, so we plan to plant one - or two!).  We head to the beach every weekend, if not 2-3x, even if only for an hour.  My wardrobe has completely shifted from office wear to can-I-wear-this-to-the-beach-if-we-decide-to-go-last-minute?  Last weekend, I wore this Lovers + Friends striped & ruffled romper to the beach.  I love me a romper.  I already look young because I'm so petite and wearing a romper probably does not help, but I refuse to stop wearing them.  I think I read you should stop wearing them past 30.  Pfft.  They're so easy to throw on, they look similar to a dress but, unlike a dress, there is no worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.  I love the ruffles, the off-the-shoulder style (but not the typical off-the-shoulder style) and the open back on this Lovers + Friends romper.  Plus, I'm a sucker for stripes.  

Speaking of stripes.  I bought this bright multi-colour striped Free People Nora Jumper.  I also wore it last weekend - post to come soon! 

But back to rompers.  Below are a few others I've been eyeing (I bought the polka dot Mara Hoffman one and love it):


Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment