Monday, April 24, 2017

super stunner ankle jeans











 

Prada Sunglasses (also here)}

One of the things I needed to update for spring was a pair of light-coloured skinny jeans, preferably high-waisted.  I came across these MIRANDA + MOTHER The Super Stunner Ankle Jeans, which are part of the capsule collection designed by Miranda Kerr, and instantly was drawn to them.  I had ordered MOTHER jeans before and knew they ran a bit small so I sized up one size and they fit perfectly.  They're soft which makes them super comfortable to wear.  They are also very flattering, especially for your butt, which let's be honest most of us instantly look at when trying on jeans. 

I paired these MIRANDA + MOTHER jeans with this Love Sam Tasseled Off-the-Shoulder Top I bought recently at Anthropologie.  I actually prefer to wear this top not off-the-shoulder, but it's great that it can be worn both ways.  These MIRANDA + MOTHER jeans are an ankle jean, but because I'm so petite I cuffed them and paired them with my Steve Madden mules (for height), which are always on repeat for spring because they go with literally everything.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment