Monday, April 10, 2017

easy breezy pt II




Hope everyone had a great weekend!  We're currently enjoying the beautiful sunshine and relaxing by the pool in Florida.  I did not pack this FAITHFULL THE BRAND top, but only because it's been on repeat and is now in the wash.  The first time I wore this FAITHFULL THE BRAND off-the-shoulder top, I styled it with white jeans and mules (see post here) for what I think is the perfect spring outfit.  For a day at the beach, I paired this easy breezy top with my go-to One Teaspoon denim skirt (last seen on the blog here), sandals and, of course, my Lack of Color hat.  On the way to the beach, we could not resist taking pictures by these beautiful white flowers.  Last month, there were pink flowers in the same area, as seen on the blog here.  We're hoping to take a day trip to West Palm Beach this week and I'm excited to see how everything is blooming there.  We also might make a trip to Charleston later in the week and I'm sure it's beautiful there as well.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment